Below is a description of the several ways in which we will gather for the next few weeks. Included with the description, are dates, times and links for every gathering.
Please note, these links are only for this week. I will send out a weekly email on Monday with the links for that week. You can also find the links through the church calendar.
Simply click on the event and you will find the link for the zoom gathering in the description.
Wednesday Lenten Study – 6:30pm
We continue our mid-week lenten study, Animate Practices, exploring various ways in which we live out our faith through: Prayer, Food, Service, Money, & Worship.
Just click the Zoom link below and if you need the software it will help you download it. Once you’ve downloaded it, you will be taken directly to the meeting. This program uses the camera and microphone on your phone/tablet/computer and it truly is easy to use. (More instructions are below, but you probably will not need them, as it is that easy!)
Tonight’s topic: Money
Time: March 18, 2020 6:30pm
Click this link: https://zoom.us/j/726244582
Meeting ID: 726 244 582
Digital Office Hours
Pastor Ryan will host digital office hours a few times a week, typically from 11a-1p. There will also be a weekly happy hour for those still heading in to work. It is obviously BYOB for the weekly happy hour 😉
With both of these gatherings, you can show up when you want, for as long as you want. There are no set parameters other than providing a space and place for us to connect.
You can swing by just to say hi, or see Emmett. Or if you are an extrovert and are missing being around people. The options are endless, but I would love to connect with you!
March 18 from 11a-1p
Meeting ID: 317 146 201
March 19 from 10a-12p
Meeting ID: 876 255 717
March 20 – DIGITAL HAPPY HOUR from 4p-6p
Meeting ID: 338 685 207
How to Install and Use Zoom
First, Zoom is a FREE program for you to use. It can be used on any smartphone, PC, Mac, or Tablet.
Instructions for computer users:
- Just click any of the Zoom links above. If you need the small software package, it will help you download it. Once you’ve downloaded it, you will be taken directly to the meeting. This program uses the camera and microphone on your computer and it is truly easy to use.
- You decide how much to share. You can share audio only, or you can share audio and video. Be sure your microphone volume is turned up!
Instructions for smart phone or tablet users:
- Go to your “store,” Google Play, App Store, etc. Download the free program, Zoom.
- After it downloads, click the new Zoom program to open it.
- Create an account and type in the meeting ID # provided.
If you would like to test out zoom before tonight’s gathering, feel free to hop on earlier than 6:30. Pastor Ryan will be on around 6 to hang out with while others gather.
You can also join any digital office hours to test out zoom and drop by to say hi.